Are you passionate about craft beer and want to be part of a great team?
The first thing we look for in Tennessee Craft Distributors team members is a passion about beer. We want our employees to expand their craft beverage knowledge. You don’t have to be an expert, but must be willing to learn. So, if you want to work in great field, and want be part of a dynamic and professional team, then Tennessee Craft Distributors may be your next home.
We know our strength is in our people; so building a team of the right players is key for us to successfully grow Tennessee’s craft beverage market. We love diversity on our team, and will not discriminate against anyone, as long as you are a hard worker, who is responsible, trustworthy and tries to be a better person everyday.
Check out the opportunities below!
Email complete application(s) and current resume(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org
An Account Manager is responsible for direct sales, sales support, and TCD company goals throughout their assigned territories. You must be a great communicator with good knowledge of the Nashville and surrounding middle TN markets. We are looking for a person who is detailed-oriented and attentive to customer needs. Our account managers should drive sales and build great relationships with customers.
Because of the nature of this position, all candidates must be at least 21 years of age to apply and must obtain for a wholesaler’s representative license with the state of Tennessee if hired.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
Order Picker / Driver
Order Picker/Driver is responsible for performing a variety of duties in loading, unloading, and moving materials within warehouse, or loading dock. Also drive van to deliver smaller and last minute orders to accounts in greater Middle Tennessee area, and complete paperwork associated with those deliveries.
• Great interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with customers on all levels
• Previous experience with pallet loading in a warehouse setting
• OSHA approved Forklift certification a big plus
• Ability to climb on and off a forklift repeatedly
• Ability to move full kegs lift and stack 35lb cases repeatedly
• Attention to details, and ability to build error free orders
• Genuine enthusiasm for craft beer
• Clean driving record
Required Responsibilities, Knowledge, and Skills
• Cicerone – Level 1 Certified,, “Certified Beer Server” . Obtained within 30 days of hire date, if not currently certified
• Ability to learn full product portfolio
• Excellent customer service skills
• Able to travel as requested
• Maintain a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
• Pick and deliver small or last minute orders with cargo van, and complete paperwork associated with those deliveries.
• Follow all required work safe practices. This would include wearing of all required PPE in designated areas, safe material handling, etc.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Ability to read, count, and write to accurately complete all documentation.
• Must have a valid unexpired driver’s license with a clean DMV record.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Ability to read maps/directions and operate GPS units.
• Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates including evenings and/or weekends for special events.
• Responsible for frequently pulling, stacking, labeling and wrapping product based on daily orders.
• Responsible for operating various pieces of equipment (i.e. Forklift, and Electrical Pallet Jacks).
• Responsible for keeping products separated, organized and in good rotation.